Friday, January 1, 2010

Watching God at Work

About 4 years ago I began a journey to see God in a whole new light. I wanted to find out as much as possible about who He is and how I can give back to Him in response to all that He has done for me. I am still on that journey today and thus far it has been anything but ordinary. I have seen people be healed from cancer, migraines, and other health issues. I have also witnessed many people coming to a saving knowledge of Christ, and I have watched God birth and sustain ministries plus much, much more. In all, the experience has been jaw dropping and worth every step on the journey. I have started this blog to share with others some of these stories and also to share what God has done in my life through His power that lives within me!

2 comments:

  1. Matt,
    Thanks for starting this blog. Your post inspired me to share how God has been working in my life just this last year!
    I have witnessed Him for the first time as my protector - a role that I never thought that I would see Him in in my life (and one of my biggest theological struggles).
    I have seen Him as healer in Valerie's life - healing that makes no sense from a medical point of view! But healing that has permeated through many aspects of her life that are undeniable.
    I have seen Him as provider and I look forward to seeing Him at work in the near future in this role.
    God has brought me a far way from where I was years ago after failing my medical boards twice in a row! It was a very painful process but I am thankful for where I am at in my relationship with Him today. I would say that the key to my turn-around (beyond the obvious being the Holy Spirit's leading) is my free will of yielding daily to Him. I made a choice to believe in Him and trust in His ways - and I am glad that I did!
    Thanks Matt for being willing to share how you have seen God work in your life and the lives of others. I am looking forward to reading as you post.
    One of my many prayers for you is that God would chisel away everything that is not the image that He made you to be. May YOU yield YOUR life and submit yourself daily to the Master's chisel! The final image will be one in which He is well pleased!

    Praying for you,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark
    I love the stories! They really build faith and truly glorify God! Thanks and I hope to encourage you more as well as be encouraged by you!

    ReplyDelete